Win grandstand naming rights for $300
November 21, 2017
The naming rights for stadiums is a huge advertising and PR coup. Unfortunately it is something that is normally beyond most companies reach, until now.
Forrestfield United are holding a lottery for the naming rights to the new grandstand for the 2018 season. Starting on Monday 13th November, ONLY 100 tickets will go on sale at $300 each. All tickets will be entered into a draw and the winner will be granted exclusive naming rights to the grandstand.
Just imagine, Forrestfield United playing in the 2018 NPL competition in front of a packed stadium with your company name emblazoned across it. Your company name will also be mentioned in all official communication naming the home venue for all FUSC teams across NPL (Seniors & Juniors), Amateurs, Women’s, Masters, Youth & Junior teams.
Tickets will be on sale between 13th November 2017 and 31st January 2018. The draw will take place at 6pm on 1st February 2018 in the FUSC Club House. The draw will be conducted by Stephen Price MLA Member for Forrestfield.
Everyone that purchases a ticket will be acknowledged as a valued supporter of our community on our website.
There is a huge amount of interest already, so buy your ticket(s) quickly.
To purchase a ticket email email@example.com
The small print:
1. Lottery Permit No: LS210755417
2. There is no limit to the number of tickets you can buy.
3. There will be no refunds.
4. Tickets will not be entered into the draw unless the full ticket price has been paid.
5. The draw will take place at 6pm on 1st February 2018 at Forrestfield United’s Club House. The draw will be made by Stephen Price MLA Member for Forrestfield.
6. Forrestfield United reserve the right of final approval of the winning name on the grandstand.
7. Naming rights are for the 2018 season only.